CVS stores near me in Glendale, CA
1122 EAST BROADWAY, 1122 EAST BROADWAY
GLENDALE, CA, 91205
3943 SAN FERNANDO RD.
GLENDALE, CA, 91204
125 N. CENTRAL AVENUE
GLENDALE, CA, 91203
2195 GLENDALE GALLERIA
GLENDALE, CA, 91210
Glendale, California Pharmacies
The Glendale area has 211 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to New York Film Academy, vacationers preparing for their next adventure and locals who require daily support can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Glendale, like when you booked a red-eye out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena. Thankfully, there are 20 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are in a rush and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 63 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Glendale Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Glendale, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a carefree day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Glendale, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Glenoaks Medical Center Inc, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Glendale
CVS pharmacies in Glendale are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Glendale at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Alameda Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Glendale (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Glendale offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Glendale, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Glendale, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Glendale, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Glendale, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Glendale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Glendale, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Glendale, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Glendale, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Glendale, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Glendale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Glendale, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.