CVS stores near me in Grand Terrace, CA
12071 MT. VERNON AVE,
GRAND TERRACE, CA, 92313
Grand Terrace, California Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Grand Terrace area. In fact, you'll find 51 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big trip or before starting another semester at Loma Linda University, we've got you covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Grand Terrace is what you're looking for. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, there are 21 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Grand Terrace Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Grand Terrace, where there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Fiesta Village Family Fun Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Grand Terrace is where to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Loma Linda University Children's Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Grand Terrace
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Grand Terrace are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Grand Terrace at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Mount Vernon Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Grand Terrace (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Grand Terrace provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Grand Terrace, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grand Terrace, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grand Terrace, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grand Terrace, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grand Terrace, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grand Terrace, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Grand Terrace, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grand Terrace, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grand Terrace, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grand Terrace!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grand Terrace, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.