CVS stores near me in Grass Valley, CA
1005 SUTTON WAY
GRASS VALLEY, CA, 95945
111 W MCKNIGHT
GRASS VALLEY, CA, 95949
Grass Valley, California Pharmacies
The Grass Valley area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you're looking for in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of regular coverage can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. Take a look at the hours at your local pharmacy to find out when you can get your much-needed medicine. Your nearby CVS in Grass Valley provides a simple way for you to stay on top of the meds you require.
Your Local Pharmacy in Grass Valley
In Grass Valley, there is plenty to do, like catching some rays at Pine Island Beach. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Grass Valley does more than give you a place to pick up a new prescription from Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Grass Valley
CVS pharmacies in Grass Valley are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Sutton Way store help our patients get medication refilled in Grass Valley at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Grass Valley (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Grass Valley.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Grass Valley, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grass Valley, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grass Valley, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grass Valley, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grass Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grass Valley, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Grass Valley, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grass Valley, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grass Valley, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grass Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grass Valley, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.