CVS stores near me in Half Moon Bay, CA
60 CABRILLO HWY N
HALF MOON BAY, CA, 94019
Half Moon Bay, California Pharmacies
You will find 30 CVS pharmacies in the Half Moon Bay area, making it easy to purchase your medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Half Moon Bay is your only option, like when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't take the time to park. When this is the case, the 4 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Half Moon Bay Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Half Moon Bay, this is especially important because there is a lot to doósuch as laying on the sand at Phillip Burton Memorial Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Half Moon Bay allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Half Moon Bay
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Half Moon Bay pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Half Moon Bay at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Cabrillo Highway North location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Half Moon Bay (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Half Moon Bay offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Half Moon Bay, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Half Moon Bay, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Half Moon Bay, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Half Moon Bay, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Half Moon Bay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Half Moon Bay, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Half Moon Bay, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Half Moon Bay, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Half Moon Bay, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Half Moon Bay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Half Moon Bay, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.