CVS stores near me in Healdsburg, CA
455 CENTER ST
HEALDSBURG, CA, 95448
Pharmacies in Healdsburg, California
Since there are 11 CVS pharmacies in the Healdsburg area, there's a good chance you will find one nearby. If you're getting your luggage ready to head out of town or a local enjoying life in Healdsburg, you need your meds, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, there are 3 drive-thru pharmacies near the area when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Healdsburg
You have several choices if you're looking for something to do in Healdsburg, but occasionally when you are enjoying the city you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Healdsburg is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Healdsburg District Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Healdsburg
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our Healdsburg pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Center Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Healdsburg at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Healdsburg (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Healdsburg provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Healdsburg, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Healdsburg, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Healdsburg, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Healdsburg, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Healdsburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Healdsburg, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Healdsburg, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Healdsburg, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Healdsburg, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Healdsburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Healdsburg, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.