CVS stores near me in Imperial Beach, CA
800 PALM AVE.
IMPERIAL BEACH, CA, 91932
Imperial Beach, California Pharmacies
Imperial Beach residents, from college students at Newschool Of Architecture And Design to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 54 Imperial Beach area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Imperial Beach, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 14 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Imperial Beach
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of cheering on your team at Caliente Stadium or taking in Cabrillo National Monument, you'll surely find a lot to do in Imperial Beach. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Imperial Beach, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Imperial Beach CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Imperial Beach are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Imperial Beach at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Palm Avenue location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Imperial Beach (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Imperial Beach offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items or prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Imperial Beach, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Imperial Beach, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Imperial Beach, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Imperial Beach, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Imperial Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Imperial Beach, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Imperial Beach, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Imperial Beach, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Imperial Beach, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Imperial Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Imperial Beach, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.