CVS stores near me in La Mesa, CA
3749 AVOCADO BLVD
LA MESA, CA, 91941
5500 GROSSMONT CENTER DR BLDG P
LA MESA, CA, 91942
La Mesa, California Pharmacies
The La Mesa area has 71 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to San Diego State University, globetrotters getting ready for their next trip and locals in need of daily support can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near La Mesa, like when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are trying to be quick and would rather not take the time to find a parking space, the 18 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in La Mesa
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. In La Mesa, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in La Mesa, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Excel Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
La Mesa CVS Pharmacies Services
La Mesa CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find prescription drugs in La Mesa at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication delivery in La Mesa (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near La Mesa.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy La Mesa, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in La Mesa, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in La Mesa, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in La Mesa, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in La Mesa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in La Mesa, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in La Mesa, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in La Mesa, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in La Mesa, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in La Mesa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in La Mesa, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.