CVS stores near me in Lafayette, CA
3625 MT DIABLO BLVD
LAFAYETTE, CA, 94549
Pharmacies in Lafayette, California
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Lafayette area is a piece of cake. In fact, you will find 83 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another year at Saint Mary's College Of California or packing up before a long-awaited trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you are hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Lafayette. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 16 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lafayette
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need. This is especially important in Lafayette, where there is a lot to doólike taking in John Muir National Historic Site. Finding the best pharmacy in Lafayette does more than provide somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lafayette
Lafayette CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Lafayette at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mount Diablo Boulevard location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Lafayette (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lafayette.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lafayette, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lafayette, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lafayette, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lafayette, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lafayette, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lafayette, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lafayette, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lafayette!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lafayette, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.