CVS stores near me in Laguna Beach, CA
30842 S PACIFIC COAST, HIGHWAY, PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY AND WESLEY
LAGUNA BEACH, CA, 92651
Laguna Beach, California Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Laguna Beach area. In fact, you'll find 73 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another year at Soka University Of America or getting ready for a fun getaway, we've got you covered. When you're catching a late flight, and need a prescription refill to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Laguna Beach is what you'll need. In addition to the 9 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 20 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Laguna Beach Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need to get through the day. In Laguna Beach, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Laguna Beach not only gives you somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Providence Mission Hospital Laguna Beach; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Laguna Beach CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our Laguna Beach pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Pacific Coast Highway store help you find medication in Laguna Beach at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Laguna Beach (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Laguna Beach.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Laguna Beach, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Laguna Beach, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Laguna Beach, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Laguna Beach, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Laguna Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Laguna Beach, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Laguna Beach, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Laguna Beach, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Laguna Beach, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Laguna Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Laguna Beach, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.