CVS stores near me in Lancaster, CA
846 W. AVENUE K
LANCASTER, CA, 93534
4105 W AVENUE L
LANCASTER, CA, 93536
44430 CHALLENGER WAY
LANCASTER, CA, 93535
2006 WEST AVENUE J, 20TH AND J STREET WEST
LANCASTER, CA, 93536
43525 10TH ST W
LANCASTER, CA, 93534
Pharmacies in Lancaster, California
You can shop at 10 CVS pharmacies in the Lancaster area, which makes it a snap to buy your prescription medication. Travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Lancaster is your only option, such as when you need to catch a late flight. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 3 drive-thru drugstores in Lancaster can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lancaster
In Lancaster, there is a lot to do, such as cheering on your team at The Hangar. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Lancaster, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Sierra Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Lancaster CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Lancaster pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Lancaster at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West J Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Lancaster (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lancaster.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lancaster, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lancaster, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lancaster, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lancaster, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lancaster, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lancaster, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lancaster, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lancaster, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lancaster, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lancaster!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lancaster, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.