CVS stores near me in Lathrop, CA
16858 GOLDEN VALLEY PKWY
LATHROP, CA, 95330
Lathrop, California Pharmacies
The Lathrop area has 23 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Teachers College Of San Joaquin, travelers preparing for their next vacation and residents who require ongoing care can all get their pharmaceutical needs met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Lathrop, like when you have to make a late flight. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a rush and don't want to take the time to find a parking space, the 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the area can meet your needs.
Your Lathrop Pharmacy
In Lathrop, there's plenty to do, such as catching a game at Gus Schmiedt Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Lathrop, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Doctors Hospital of Manteca, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lathrop
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Lathrop pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Golden Valley Pkwy store help you get rapid refills in Lathrop at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes like medication delivery in Lathrop (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lathrop provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lathrop, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lathrop, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lathrop, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lathrop, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lathrop, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lathrop, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lathrop, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lathrop, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lathrop, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lathrop!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lathrop, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.