CVS stores near me in Manhattan Beach, CA
2900 N. SEPULVEDA BLVD.
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA, 90266
1570 ROSECRANS AVE
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA, 90266
1200 N SEPULVEDA BLVD
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA, 90266
Pharmacies in Manhattan Beach, California
There are 189 CVS pharmacies in the Manhattan Beach area, which makes it a snap to purchase your medication. Students getting ready to move in for another semester at Otis College Of Art And Design, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Manhattan Beach is the only choice, like when you've booked a late flight out of Los Angeles International. Thankfully, CVS has 19 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being in such a rush that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 55 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Manhattan Beach Pharmacy
You have numerous possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Manhattan Beach, including relaxing at Malibu Beach or catching a game at Waller Football Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Manhattan Beach is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Manhattan Beach Services
CVS pharmacies in Manhattan Beach are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Manhattan Beach at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the N Sepulveda Blvd location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Manhattan Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Manhattan Beach provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Manhattan Beach, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Manhattan Beach, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Manhattan Beach, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Manhattan Beach, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Manhattan Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Manhattan Beach, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Manhattan Beach, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Manhattan Beach, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Manhattan Beach, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Manhattan Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Manhattan Beach, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.