CVS stores near me in Mar Vista, CA
12315 VENICE BOULEVARD
MAR VISTA, CA, 90066
Mar Vista, California Pharmacies
The Mar Vista area has 221 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the medicine you're looking for in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Loyola Marymount University, globetrotters preparing for their next adventure and residents who require daily care can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Mar Vista, such as when you need to catch a late flight out of Los Angeles International. Thankfully, there are 21 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 63 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mar Vista
Whether you choose to spend the day catching a game or laying on the sand at Puerco Beach, you're sure to find something fun to do in Mar Vista. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Mar Vista does more than give you a place to pick up new orders from Cedars Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mar Vista
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Mar Vista pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Venice Boulevard location help our patients find prescription drugs in Mar Vista at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes such as prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Mar Vista (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mar Vista.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Mar Vista, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mar Vista, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mar Vista, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mar Vista, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mar Vista, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mar Vista, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Mar Vista, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mar Vista, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mar Vista, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mar Vista!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mar Vista, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.