CVS stores near me in Marina, CA
268 RESERVATION RD
MARINA, CA, 93933
133 GENERAL STILWELL DR
MARINA, CA, 93933
Pharmacies in Marina, California
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Marina area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 16 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before heading off to California State University-Monterey Bay or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Monterey Peninsula, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Marina is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to search for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Marina Pharmacy
You have many choices if you're looking for something to do in Marina, like cheering on your team at Freeman Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Marina is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Geriatric Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Marina CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Marina are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Reservation Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Marina at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes such as prescription refills, prescription delivery in Marina (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marina.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Marina, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marina, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marina, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marina, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marina, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marina, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Marina, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marina, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marina, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marina!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marina, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.