CVS stores near me in Martinez, CA
560 CENTER AVE
MARTINEZ, CA, 94553
6668 ALHAMBRA AVE
MARTINEZ, CA, 94553
Martinez, California Pharmacies
Martinez locals, from students at John F. Kennedy University to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 67 CVS pharmacies in the Martinez area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Martinez, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 14 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Martinez
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord, catching a game at Viking Field, laying on the sand at Gallinas Beach, or enjoying John Muir National Historic Site, you are sure to find something fun to do in Martinez. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Martinez, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Surgery Walnut Creek: UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Martinez Services
Martinez CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Center Avenue location help our patients find medication in Martinez at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Martinez (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Martinez provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Martinez, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Martinez, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Martinez, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Martinez, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Martinez, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Martinez, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Martinez, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Martinez, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Martinez, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Martinez!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Martinez, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.