CVS stores near me in Menlo Park, CA
325 SHARON PARK DR
MENLO PARK, CA, 94025
700 EL CAMINO REAL
MENLO PARK, CA, 94025
Pharmacies in Menlo Park, California
You will find 72 CVS pharmacies in the Menlo Park area, making it easy for residents to get their prescription medication. College students living near campus at Stanford University, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Menlo Park is the only option, like when you've booked a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near Menlo Park are there for you.
Your Menlo Park Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. In Menlo Park, this is especially important because there is so much to doólike relaxing at Sandy Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in Menlo Park not only gives you somewhere to get new orders from Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Menlo Park Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Menlo Park pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the El Camino Real location help our patients get rapid refills in Menlo Park at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Menlo Park (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Menlo Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Menlo Park, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Menlo Park, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Menlo Park, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Menlo Park, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Menlo Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Menlo Park, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Menlo Park, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Menlo Park, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Menlo Park, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Menlo Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Menlo Park, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.