CVS stores near me in Merced, CA
1970 YOSEMITE PARKWAY
MERCED, CA, 95341
649 W. OLIVE AVE.
MERCED, CA, 95348
Merced, California Pharmacies
Since there are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Merced area, you're sure to find one close to home. If you're getting your bags ready for a fun vacation, a student living at University Of California-Merced, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. You will find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the city in case you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Merced
In Merced, there is plenty to do, including catching a game at Merced College Stadium. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Merced, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Mercy Medical Center Merced, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Merced Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Merced pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Merced at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Merced Mall location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Merced (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Merced.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Merced, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Merced, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Merced, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Merced, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Merced, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Merced, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Merced, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Merced, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Merced, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Merced!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Merced, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.