CVS stores near me in Milpitas, CA
45 N MILPITAS BLVD
MILPITAS, CA, 95035
Milpitas, California Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Milpitas area. In fact, there are 76 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student getting your medication before heading off to Cogswell College or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of San Jose International, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Milpitas is what you need. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 10 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Milpitas Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Milpitas, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day having fun at LEGOLAND¬Æ Discovery Center Bay Area. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Milpitas not only provides a place to get a new order from Fresenius Medical Care at Regional Medical Center Of San Jose; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Milpitas Services
Milpitas CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Milpitas Boulevard location help you get rapid refills in Milpitas at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Milpitas (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Milpitas.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Milpitas, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Milpitas, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Milpitas, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Milpitas, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Milpitas, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Milpitas, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Milpitas, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Milpitas, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Milpitas, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Milpitas!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Milpitas, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.