CVS stores near me in Mission Hills, CA
9900 SEPULVEDA BLVD
MISSION HILLS, CA, 91345
10340 N. SEPULVEDA BLVD.
MISSION HILLS, CA, 91345
Mission Hills, California Pharmacies
Since there are 143 CVS pharmacies in the Mission Hills area, you're likely to find one nearby. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head to Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena, a student on campus at California State University-Northridge, or a local just living the Mission Hills life, you need your prescription drugs, and your neighborhood CVS can help you get them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near Mission Hills. There are also 34 drive-thru locations near the area when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mission Hills
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of having fun at Amazing Escape Room or cheering on your team at Kevin Williams Stadium, there's plenty to do in Mission Hills. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Mission Hills is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Valley Occupational Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mission Hills
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Mission Hills to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Mission Hills at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Mission Hills (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mission Hills.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Mission Hills, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mission Hills, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mission Hills, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mission Hills, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mission Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mission Hills, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Mission Hills, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mission Hills, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mission Hills, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mission Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mission Hills, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.