CVS stores near me in Monrovia, CA
950 WEST FOOTHILL BLVD
MONROVIA, CA, 91016
Pharmacies in Monrovia, California
With 153 CVS pharmacies in the Monrovia area, you are likely to have one nearby. Whether you are packing up to head out of town, a student starting a new term at Azusa Pacific University, or a local staying at home, you have to have your medication, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies don't happen exclusively during business hours. When this happens, you'll be glad to know CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near Monrovia. There are also 61 drive-thru drugstores in Monrovia for when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Monrovia
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Monrovia, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Monrovia not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from Monrovia Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Monrovia
CVS pharmacies in Monrovia are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Monrovia at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Foothill Boulevard location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes including medication delivery in Monrovia (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Monrovia.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Monrovia, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monrovia, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monrovia, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monrovia, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monrovia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monrovia, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Monrovia, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monrovia, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monrovia, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monrovia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monrovia, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.