CVS stores near me in Montrose, CA
2037 VERDUGO BLVD.
MONTROSE, CA, 91020
Montrose, California Pharmacies
There are 185 in the Montrose area, so you are likely to find one close by. If you are getting your luggage ready to head to Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena, a student on campus at Art Center College Of Design, or a local just living the Montrose life, your meds are important, and your neighborhood CVS helps you get them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 17 24-hour pharmacies near Montrose. Additionally, you will find 56 drive-thru pharmacies near the city for when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Montrose Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require. In Montrose, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a really fun day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Montrose, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Montrose Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our Montrose pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Montrose at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Verdugo Boulevard location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Montrose (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Montrose provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Montrose, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Montrose, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Montrose, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Montrose, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Montrose, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Montrose, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Montrose, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Montrose!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.