CVS stores near me in Moraga, CA
580 MORAGA RD
MORAGA, CA, 94556
Moraga, California Pharmacies
You can shop at 86 CVS pharmacies in the Moraga area, which makes it easy to buy your medication. Students preparing to move in for a new term at Saint Mary's College Of California, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Moraga is your only choice, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 17 drive-thru locations near Moraga are there for you.
Your Moraga Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of cheering on your team at Saint Mary's Stadium or taking in Eugene ONeill National Historic Site, there's plenty to do in Moraga. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Moraga is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Moraga
CVS pharmacies in Moraga are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Moraga Road Suite D location help you get rapid refills in Moraga at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Moraga (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Moraga offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Moraga, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Moraga, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Moraga, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Moraga, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Moraga, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Moraga, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Moraga, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Moraga, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Moraga, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Moraga!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Moraga, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.