CVS stores near me in Moreno Valley, CA
26180 IRIS AVE
MORENO VALLEY, CA, 92555
12280 PERRIS BLVD
MORENO VALLEY, CA, 92557
27100 EUCALYPTUS AVE
MORENO VALLEY, CA, 92555
Moreno Valley, California Pharmacies
Moreno Valley locals, from students at University Of California-Riverside to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 48 Moreno Valley area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Moreno Valley, like when you've booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you can find 20 drive-thru locations near Moreno Valley for those times when you're trying to save time and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Moreno Valley Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is extra important in Moreno Valley, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Moreno Valley is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Moreno Valley Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are provided at our Moreno Valley pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Iris Avenue location help you get rapid refills in Moreno Valley at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing prescription delivery in Moreno Valley (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Moreno Valley.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Moreno Valley, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Moreno Valley, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Moreno Valley, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Moreno Valley, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Moreno Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Moreno Valley, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Moreno Valley, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Moreno Valley, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Moreno Valley, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Moreno Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Moreno Valley, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.