CVS stores near me in Mount Shasta, CA
101 WEST LAKE STREET
MOUNT SHASTA, CA, 96067
Pharmacies in Mount Shasta, California
The CVS Pharmacy CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Mount Shasta. So whether you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. If you're pressed for time and don't want to park your car and go inside to browse, head to a drive-thru pharmacy near Mount Shasta. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, like when you're catching a red-eye.
Your Mount Shasta Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Mount Shasta, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Mount Shasta does more than provide a place to pick up new orders from Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items required to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Mount Shasta CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Mount Shasta to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get prescriptions refilled in Mount Shasta at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Mount Shasta (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mount Shasta offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Mount Shasta, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mount Shasta, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mount Shasta, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mount Shasta, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mount Shasta, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mount Shasta, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Mount Shasta, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mount Shasta, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mount Shasta, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mount Shasta!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mount Shasta, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.