CVS stores near me in Newark, CA
35080 NEWARK BLVD
NEWARK, CA, 94560
Newark, California Pharmacies
The Newark area has 91 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Unitek College, vacationers preparing for their next vacation and residents who require daily care can all get their prescription medication demands covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Newark, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there are 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to park, the 16 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Newark Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park Fremont, cheering on your team at Tak Fudenna Stadium, or catching some rays at Sandy Beach, you are sure to find something fun to do in Newark. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Newark is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Washington Hospital Healthcare System Emergency room, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Newark CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Newark are here to meet the medical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Newark Boulevard location help you get prescriptions refilled in Newark at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Newark (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Newark.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Newark, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newark, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newark, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newark, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newark, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newark, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Newark, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newark, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newark, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newark!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newark, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.