CVS stores near me in Nipomo, CA
610 WEST TEFFT STREET, TEFFT STREET AND MARY
NIPOMO, CA, 93444
Nipomo, California Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Nipomo area. In fact, there are 12 locations to choose from. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a traveler packing up for your next journey, we've got you covered. Sometimes you're in a rush and every moment matters. In Nipomo, there are 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Nipomo Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you need. This is especially important in Nipomo, where there is a lot to doólike spending the day having fun at Boomers Santa Maria. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Nipomo, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Community Health Centers - Nipomo Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Nipomo CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Nipomo pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Nipomo at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Tefft Street location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Buy your medications in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Nipomo (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Nipomo provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription drugs or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Nipomo, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Nipomo, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Nipomo, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Nipomo, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Nipomo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Nipomo, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Nipomo, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Nipomo, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Nipomo, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Nipomo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Nipomo, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.