CVS stores near me in Norco, CA
1101 HIDDEN VALLEY PARKWAY
NORCO, CA, 92860
2400 RIVER ROAD
NORCO, CA, 92860
1290 HAMNER AVE
NORCO, CA, 92860
Pharmacies in Norco, California
You will find 8 CVS pharmacies in the Norco area, which makes it easy to buy your medication. Vacationers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Norco is the only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you find yourself so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. In such circumstances, the 5 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Norco
You are sure to have countless things to keep you busy in Norco but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Norco allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
Norco CVS Pharmacies Services
Norco CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Norco at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 10 Avenue 50 location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Norco (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Norco offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Norco, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Norco, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Norco, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Norco, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Norco, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Norco, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Norco, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Norco, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Norco, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Norco!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Norco, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.