CVS stores near me in Norwalk, CA
11623 ROSECRANS AVE.
NORWALK, CA, 90650
11011 ALONDRA BOULEVARD
NORWALK, CA, 90650
10600 FIRESTONE BLVD
NORWALK, CA, 90650
12051 IMPERIAL HWY
NORWALK, CA, 90650
Norwalk, California Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Norwalk area. In fact, there are 282 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another semester at Biola University or getting ready for a big getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight out of Long Beach (Daugherty ), and need to refill your medication as part of your last-minute packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Norwalk. In addition to the 24 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 100 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Norwalk
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Golf N' Stuff or catching a game at Falcon Field, you're sure to find plenty to do in Norwalk. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Norwalk, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Avanti Hospitals, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Norwalk
Norwalk CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Rosecrans Ave store help our patients get medication refilled in Norwalk at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Norwalk (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norwalk.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase prescription medication and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Norwalk, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Norwalk, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Norwalk, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Norwalk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Norwalk, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Norwalk, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Norwalk, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Norwalk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.