CVS stores near me in Novato, CA
1707 GRANT AVE
NOVATO, CA, 94945
2035 NOVATO BLVD
NOVATO, CA, 94947
200 VINTAGE WAY
NOVATO, CA, 94945
Pharmacies in Novato, California
Novato locals, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 29 Novato area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Novato, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a rush and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Novato
In Novato, there is a lot to do, including catching some rays at Brazil Beach. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Novato, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Novato Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Novato Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our Novato pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Novato at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Grant Avenue location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Novato (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Novato.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Novato, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Novato, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Novato, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Novato, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Novato, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Novato, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Novato, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Novato, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Novato, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Novato!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Novato, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.