CVS stores near me in Orange, CA
4040 E. CHAPMAN AVE.
ORANGE, CA, 92869
480 SOUTH MAIN STREET
ORANGE, CA, 92868
1535 EAST KATELLA AVENUE
ORANGE, CA, 92867
2138 N. TUSTIN ST.
ORANGE, CA, 92865
2191 N TUSTIN ST
ORANGE, CA, 92865
2620 E CHAPMAN AVE,
ORANGE, CA, 92869
Pharmacies in Orange, California
The Orange area has 117 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to Brandman University, vacationers packing for their next trip and locals who require ongoing support all have their prescription medication demands met. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Orange, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of John Wayne Orange Co. Thankfully, there are 13 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 38 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Orange Pharmacy
In Orange, there is a lot to do, including cheering on your team at Championship Softball Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Orange does more than provide a place to pick up new prescriptions from Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Irvine Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Orange Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Orange to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Orange at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Quail Hill Parkway location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Orange (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Orange.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Orange, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Orange, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Orange, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Orange, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Orange, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Orange, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Orange, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Orange, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Orange, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Orange!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Orange, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.