CVS stores near me in Port Hueneme, CA
581 W CHANNEL ISLANDS BLVD
PORT HUENEME, CA, 93041
Port Hueneme, California Pharmacies
The Port Hueneme area has 31 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at California State University-Channel Islands, travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and residents in need of ongoing care can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Port Hueneme, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Oxnard. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. At the same time, if you're in a hurry and can't take the time to park, the 1 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Port Hueneme
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Port Hueneme, where there is so much to doólike relaxing at Ormond Beach. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Port Hueneme, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from St. John's Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
Port Hueneme CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Port Hueneme are happy to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Oxnard location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Port Hueneme at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Port Hueneme (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Port Hueneme.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Port Hueneme, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Port Hueneme, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Port Hueneme, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Port Hueneme, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Port Hueneme, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Port Hueneme, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Port Hueneme, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Port Hueneme, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Port Hueneme, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Port Hueneme!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Port Hueneme, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.