CVS stores near me in Porter Ranch, CA
19783 RINALDI ST
PORTER RANCH, CA, 91326
Pharmacies in Porter Ranch, California
Since there are 113 CVS pharmacies in the Porter Ranch area, there's a good chance you'll have one a short distance away. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student on campus at California State University-Northridge, or a local enjoying life in Porter Ranch, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your neighborhood CVS can help you find them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near Porter Ranch. Additionally, you can find 25 drive-thru locations near Porter Ranch if you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Porter Ranch
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need to make it through the day. In Porter Ranch, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Porter Ranch is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Porter Ranch Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Porter Ranch are proud to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Porter Ranch at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Rinaldi Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as medication refills, medication delivery in Porter Ranch (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Porter Ranch.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Porter Ranch, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Porter Ranch, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Porter Ranch, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Porter Ranch, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Porter Ranch, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Porter Ranch, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Porter Ranch, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Porter Ranch, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Porter Ranch, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Porter Ranch!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Porter Ranch, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.