CVS stores near me in Rancho Bernardo, CA
16773 BERNARDO CENTER DR
RANCHO BERNARDO, CA, 92128
Pharmacies in Rancho Bernardo, California
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Rancho Bernardo area. In fact, there are 72 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a fun vacation or prior to starting another year at California State University-San Marcos, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Rancho Bernardo is what you're looking for. In addition to the 12 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 22 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Rancho Bernardo Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Rancho Bernardo, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike catching some rays at Saint Malo Beach. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Rancho Bernardo is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Aurora Behavioral Healthcare San Diego Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rancho Bernardo
Rancho Bernardo CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 4S Commons Town Center location help you find medication in Rancho Bernardo at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Rancho Bernardo (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rancho Bernardo provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Rancho Bernardo, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Bernardo, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rancho Bernardo, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rancho Bernardo, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rancho Bernardo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rancho Bernardo, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rancho Bernardo, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Bernardo, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rancho Bernardo, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rancho Bernardo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Bernardo, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.