CVS stores near me in Rancho Mirage, CA
42520 BOB HOPE DR.
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA, 92270
Rancho Mirage, California Pharmacies
Since there are 14 CVS pharmacies in the Rancho Mirage area, you are sure to have one nearby. Whether you're packing up to catch a flight at Palm Springs International or a local staying at home, you need your prescription medication, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Rancho Mirage. You will also find 8 drive-thru locations near the city in case you do not have time to go inside.
Your Rancho Mirage Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Rancho Mirage, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Rancho Mirage, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Bone & Joint Institute At Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
Rancho Mirage CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rancho Mirage are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bob Hope Drive store help you find prescription drugs in Rancho Mirage at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Rancho Mirage (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rancho Mirage offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Rancho Mirage, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Mirage, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rancho Mirage, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rancho Mirage, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rancho Mirage, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rancho Mirage, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rancho Mirage, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Mirage, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rancho Mirage, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rancho Mirage!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rancho Mirage, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.