CVS stores near me in Redwood City, CA
1039 EL CAMINO REAL
REDWOOD CITY, CA, 94063
1301 BROADWAY ST
REDWOOD CITY, CA, 94063
2485 EL CAMINO REAL
REDWOOD CITY, CA, 94063
Redwood City, California Pharmacies
Redwood City locals, from students at Menlo College to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 65 CVS pharmacies in the Redwood City area to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Redwood City, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a rush and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Redwood City
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Redwood City, this is extra important, as there is so much to doóincluding relaxing at Baker Beach. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Redwood City is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Sequoia Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Redwood City Services
Redwood City CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Redwood City at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the El Camino Real location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Redwood City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Redwood City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Redwood City, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Redwood City, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Redwood City, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Redwood City, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Redwood City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Redwood City, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Redwood City, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Redwood City, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Redwood City, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Redwood City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Redwood City, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.