CVS stores near me in Richmond, CA
2151 MEEKER AVE
RICHMOND, CA, 94804
4500 MACDONALD AVE
RICHMOND, CA, 94805
Pharmacies in Richmond, California
Richmond citizens, from college students at Dominican University Of California to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 79 Richmond area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Richmond, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 10 drive-thru drugstores in Richmond for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not look for parking.
Your Richmond Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Richmond, this is especially important because there is so much to doófrom adventuring at Rosie the Riveter/World War II Home Front National Historical Park to laying on the sand at Gallinas Beach. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Richmond, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Kaiser Permanente Richmond Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Richmond Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our Richmond pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Meeker Avenue store help you get rapid refills in Richmond at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Richmond (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richmond.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Richmond, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richmond, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richmond, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richmond, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richmond, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Richmond, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richmond, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richmond!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.