CVS stores near me in Rocklin, CA
4785 GRANITE DR
ROCKLIN, CA, 95677
5104 COMMONS DR
ROCKLIN, CA, 95677
Pharmacies in Rocklin, California
The Rocklin area has 39 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to William Jessup University, travelers getting ready for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Rocklin, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. At the same time, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 10 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rocklin
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Roseville Golfland Sunsplash or cheering on your team at Thunder Stadium, you're sure to find something fun to do in Rocklin. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Rocklin, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Pulmonary Medicine: Sutter Roseville Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Rocklin Services
Rocklin CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Rocklin at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Granite Drive location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing medication delivery in Rocklin (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rocklin.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Rocklin, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rocklin, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rocklin, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rocklin, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rocklin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rocklin, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rocklin, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rocklin, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rocklin, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rocklin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rocklin, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.