CVS stores near me in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
901 SILVER SPUR RD.
ROLLING HILLS ESTATES, CA, 90274
Rolling Hills Estates, California Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Rolling Hills Estates area is easy. In fact, there are 156 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at California State University-Dominguez Hills or packing up before a long-awaited trip, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Rolling Hills Estates. Along with the 14 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 46 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require to get through the day. In Rolling Hills Estates, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Wilson Park Splash Pad. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Torrance Memorial Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rolling Hills Estates
Rolling Hills Estates CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Rolling Hills Estates at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Silver Spur Road location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Rolling Hills Estates (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rolling Hills Estates.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Rolling Hills Estates, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rolling Hills Estates, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rolling Hills Estates, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rolling Hills Estates, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rolling Hills Estates, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rolling Hills Estates, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rolling Hills Estates, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rolling Hills Estates, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.