CVS stores near me in San Fernando, CA
1204 SAN FERNANDO RD.,
SAN FERNANDO, CA, 91340
San Fernando, California Pharmacies
There are 134 CVS pharmacies in the San Fernando area, which makes it a snap for locals to find their prescription drugs. College students living near campus at California State University-Northridge, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and San Fernando natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near San Fernando is your only option, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena. Luckily, you can find 12 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be in such a rush that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 34 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your San Fernando Pharmacy
There's so much to do in San Fernando, such as spending the day having fun at Amazing Escape Room or catching a game at Kevin Williams Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in San Fernando is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being released from Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in San Fernando
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are offered at our San Fernando pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the CVS Pharmacy y m·s location help you get rapid refills in San Fernando at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in San Fernando (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near San Fernando provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy San Fernando, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in San Fernando, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in San Fernando, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in San Fernando, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in San Fernando, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in San Fernando, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in San Fernando, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in San Fernando, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in San Fernando, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in San Fernando!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in San Fernando, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.