CVS stores near me in San Rafael, CA
442 LAS GALLINAS AVE
SAN RAFAEL, CA, 94903
125 SHORELINE PKWY
SAN RAFAEL, CA, 94901
Pharmacies in San Rafael, California
There are 61 CVS pharmacies in the San Rafael area, which makes it easy to get your prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for another term at Dominican University Of California, vacationers getting things ready before going to the airport, and San Rafael natives all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near San Rafael is the only choice, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Also, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 6 drive-thru drugstores in San Rafael are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in San Rafael
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require. This is extra important in San Rafael, where there is a lot to doófrom adventuring at Muir Woods National Monument to catching some rays at Sculptured Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in San Rafael not only gives you somewhere to fill a new prescription from MarinHealth Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in San Rafael Services
San Rafael CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Grand Avenue store help our patients get rapid refills in San Rafael at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in San Rafael (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near San Rafael.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy San Rafael, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in San Rafael, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in San Rafael, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in San Rafael, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in San Rafael, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in San Rafael, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in San Rafael, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in San Rafael, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in San Rafael, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in San Rafael!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in San Rafael, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.