CVS stores near me in Santa Barbara, CA
1282 COAST VILLAGE RD
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93108
3939 STATE ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93105
1109 STATE ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93101
1835 CLIFF DR
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93109
2973 STATE ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93105
222 W. CARRILLO ST., NWC CARRILLO STREET AND BATH STREET
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93101
336 N. MILPAS ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA, 93103
Pharmacies in Santa Barbara, California
Santa Barbara citizens, from college students at Antioch University-Santa Barbara to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 12 CVS pharmacies in the Santa Barbara area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be days when you're in a hurry and can't run into the store. Luckily, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Santa Barbara in town to help you get your medication as quickly as possible.
Your Santa Barbara Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in Santa Barbara, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to handle what comes your way and to fully enjoy your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Santa Barbara not only provides a place to pick up a new order from Issels Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Santa Barbara Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Santa Barbara are glad to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the State Street store help you get medication refilled in Santa Barbara at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Santa Barbara (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Santa Barbara.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Barbara, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Barbara, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Barbara, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Barbara, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Barbara, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Barbara, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Barbara, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Barbara, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Barbara, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Barbara!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Barbara, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.