CVS stores near me in Santa Clarita, CA
24840 ORCHARD VILLAGE RD.
SANTA CLARITA, CA, 91355
27983 SECO CANYON ROAD
SANTA CLARITA, CA, 91350
26861 SIERRA HWY
SANTA CLARITA, CA, 91321
25880 MCBEAN PKWY.
SANTA CLARITA, CA, 91355
19105 GOLDEN VALLEY RD
SANTA CLARITA, CA, 91387
Santa Clarita, California Pharmacies
Santa Clarita locals, from students at The Master's University And Seminary to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 53 CVS pharmacies in the Santa Clarita area to help provide the medicinal care you need. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Santa Clarita, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 18 drive-thru pharmacies near Santa Clarita for those times when you're pressed for time and can't go inside.
Your Santa Clarita Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Santa Clarita, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Santa Clarita not only provides somewhere to get a new order from Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Santa Clarita
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are provided at our Santa Clarita pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Bouquet Canyon Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Santa Clarita at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication delivery in Santa Clarita (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Santa Clarita.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Clarita, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Clarita, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Clarita, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Clarita, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Clarita, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Clarita, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Clarita, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Clarita, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Clarita, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Clarita!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Clarita, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.