CVS stores near me in Santa Paula, CA
600 W MAIN ST
SANTA PAULA, CA, 93060
Pharmacies in Santa Paula, California
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Santa Paula area. In fact, you'll find 29 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or stocking up for a big vacation, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Santa Paula. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, there are a drive-thru pharmacy for when you don't want to search for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Santa Paula
You are sure to find plenty to pass the time in Santa Paula but to get the most out of your day, you need to be able to handle what comes your way. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Santa Paula does more than provide the ability to fill new prescriptions from Fresenius Medical Care at St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Santa Paula
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Santa Paula pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Santa Paula at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like prescription delivery in Santa Paula (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Santa Paula.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Paula, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Paula, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Paula, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Paula, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Paula, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Paula, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Paula, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Paula, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Paula, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Paula!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Paula, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.