CVS stores near me in Saugus, CA
26550 BOUQUET CANYON RD
SAUGUS, CA, 91350
Saugus, California Pharmacies
Saugus locals, from students at California Institute Of The Arts to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills without going too far. There are 59 CVS pharmacies in the Saugus area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Saugus, like when you have to catch a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You'll even find 19 drive-thru locations near Saugus for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Saugus
In Saugus, there is a lot to do, like cheering on your team at Pacific Coast Baseball League. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Saugus is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Saugus CVS Pharmacies Services
Saugus CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Saugus at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Mcbean Parkway location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Saugus (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Saugus offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Saugus, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Saugus, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Saugus, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Saugus, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Saugus, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Saugus, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Saugus, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Saugus, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Saugus, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Saugus!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Saugus, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.