CVS stores near me in Solana Beach, CA
305 S HIGHWAY 101
SOLANA BEACH, CA, 92075
683 LOMAS SANTA FE DR.
SOLANA BEACH, CA, 92075
Pharmacies in Solana Beach, California
Solana Beach locals, from college students at National University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 68 CVS pharmacies in the Solana Beach area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Solana Beach, like when you have to make a late flight out of MC Clellan-Palomar Airport, you will be happy to know you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 17 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find parking.
Your Solana Beach Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you require. In Solana Beach, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike catching some rays at Saint Malo Beach. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Solana Beach, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Solana Beach CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are provided at our Solana Beach pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lomas Santa Fe Drive location help our patients find medication in Solana Beach at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Solana Beach (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Solana Beach provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Solana Beach, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Solana Beach, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Solana Beach, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Solana Beach, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Solana Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Solana Beach, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Solana Beach, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Solana Beach, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Solana Beach, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Solana Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Solana Beach, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.