CVS stores near me in Spring Valley, CA
9665 CAMPO RD.
SPRING VALLEY, CA, 91977
Spring Valley, California Pharmacies
The Spring Valley area has 66 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to San Diego State University, travelers packing for their next vacation and locals in need of daily support all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Spring Valley, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 9 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 17 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Spring Valley Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Jack Mashin Stadium, there's a lot to do in Spring Valley. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Spring Valley is where to go for getting a new prescription after being released from Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Spring Valley
Spring Valley CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get prescriptions refilled in Spring Valley at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes including medication delivery in Spring Valley (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Spring Valley offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Spring Valley, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spring Valley, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spring Valley, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spring Valley, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spring Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spring Valley, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Spring Valley, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spring Valley, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spring Valley, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spring Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spring Valley, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.