CVS stores near me in Studio City, CA
Studio City, California Pharmacies
You can shop at 204 CVS pharmacies in the Studio City area, which makes it simple for locals to buy their prescription drugs. Students preparing to move in for a new year at West Coast University-Los Angeles, travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Studio City is your only choice, such as when you have to make a red-eye out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena. Fortunately, you can find 21 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 54 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Studio City
Whether you decide to spend the day catching a game or catching some rays at Carbon Beach, there's a lot to do in Studio City. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Studio City not only provides somewhere to fill new orders from Hospitals; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Studio City Services
Studio City CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Ventura Boulevard location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Studio City at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Studio City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Studio City.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Studio City, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Studio City, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Studio City, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Studio City, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Studio City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Studio City, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Studio City, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Studio City, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Studio City, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Studio City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Studio City, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.