CVS stores near me in Sun Valley, CA
8425 LAUREL CANYON BLVD.
SUN VALLEY, CA, 91352
Pharmacies in Sun Valley, California
Sun Valley residents, from students at Woodbury University to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 174 CVS pharmacies in the Sun Valley area to help you get the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Sun Valley, such as when you have to make a red-eye out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena, you will be happy to know you can find 16 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 44 drive-thru locations near Sun Valley for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to go inside.
Your Sun Valley Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Sun Valley, such as cheering on your team at Whitsett Sports Field. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Sun Valley does more than provide somewhere to get a new order from Pacifica Hospital of the Valley; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Sun Valley CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Sun Valley are here to meet the medical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Laurel Canyon Boulevard store help our patients get medication refilled in Sun Valley at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Sun Valley (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sun Valley provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Sun Valley, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sun Valley, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sun Valley, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sun Valley, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sun Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sun Valley, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Sun Valley, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sun Valley, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sun Valley, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sun Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sun Valley, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.