CVS stores near me in Tarzana, CA
18441 VENTURA BLVD
TARZANA, CA, 91356
Tarzana, California Pharmacies
The Tarzana area has 157 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Columbia College Hollywood, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of regular refills can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Tarzana, such as when you have to catch a late flight. Thankfully, there are 14 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're in a hurry and can't leave your car to go inside, the 30 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Tarzana
In Tarzana, there's a lot to do, like laying on the sand at Yerba Buena Beach. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Tarzana is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Tarzana Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Tarzana are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ventura Boulevard store help you find medication in Tarzana at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Tarzana (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Tarzana offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Tarzana, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tarzana, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tarzana, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tarzana, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tarzana, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tarzana, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Tarzana, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tarzana, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tarzana, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tarzana!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tarzana, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.