CVS stores near me in Tracy, CA
1885 W 11TH ST
TRACY, CA, 95376
3320 N TRACY BLVD
TRACY, CA, 95376
2800 NAGLEE RD
TRACY, CA, 95304
Pharmacies in Tracy, California
Tracy citizens, from homebodies content to relax at home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 16 Tracy area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Tracy, like when you need to make a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Additionally, you'll find 3 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and can't find a parking spot.
Your Tracy Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Tracy, such as catching a game at Don Nicholson Stadium. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Tracy does more than provide the ability to get a new prescription from Sutter Tracy Community Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Tracy
Tracy CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West 11th Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Tracy at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Tracy (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tracy.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Tracy, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tracy, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tracy, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tracy, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tracy, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tracy, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Tracy, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tracy, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tracy, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tracy!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tracy, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.